Injuries & Death
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Catastrophic Injuries & Death
We’re Focused On Getting Results That Matter
Ainsman Levine, LLC, in Pittsburgh is recognized as one of the pre-eminent law firms providing a range of legal services for clients throughout western and central Pennsylvania. Our attorneys and professional staff members are dedicated to aggressively protecting your rights and effectively representing you with the honesty and integrity that you need and deserve from your attorney.
Part Of The Fabric Of The Legal Community
Our involvement in the community and in the legal profession has not gone unnoticed. Over the years, our firm has been recognized for professional achievements and civic involvement by organizations such as The Best Lawyers in America and Pittsburgh Magazine Super Lawyers.
We receive countless referrals from our legal colleagues and our clients. We are honored by the trust they place in us, and we are committed to building on that foundation of confidence.
Complete Representation In Personal Injury Matters
We help clients with matters involving:
- Serious personal injury, including accidents stemming from dangerous properties, including slip-and-falls, defective products and more
- Auto accidents, including those that involve a drunk driver or an uninsured motorist
- Medical malpractice claims, including those involving nursing home negligence such as falls and mistreatment at the hands of staff
- Workers’ compensation, including helping injured employees understand their benefits and the workers’ comp process in general
- Serious, life-altering injuries, including representing plaintiffs who have suffered serious injury or the death of a loved one because of another party’s negligence
We have years of knowledge and experience negotiating full and fair settlements with the largest insurance carriers in the nation. In the unusual event your case must proceed to trial, you will have a full team of seasoned trial attorneys on your side, fighting aggressively for your legal and financial interests.
We Handle Personal Injury Cases On A Contingency Fee Basis
Our offices are located just off the Parkway, next to the City-County Building in downtown Pittsburgh. Contact us to discuss your questions and concerns during a consultation with one of our experienced Pittsburgh injury lawyers today. As long as you are represented by this law firm, there will be no attorneys’ fees or costs if you do not recover money damages in a settlement or jury verdict.
Let’s Meet At Your Convenience
We understand that your injuries or other circumstances may make it difficult for you to come to our offices in downtown Pittsburgh. Our lawyers can arrange to make home, office and hospital visits throughout western and central Pennsylvania.